5 Wedding venues 5 minutes from my place in Melbourne's Western Suburbs
1. Eynesbury Homestead - With the homestead at its heart, Eynesbury Quarter is a series of welcoming spaces and places for people to come together.
Visit Eynesbury's website
2. Warrawong Estate - A privately-owned property located in Eynesbury (Melbourne's West) and is the perfect country backdrop for your special day. Warrawong Estate provides a stunning boutique wedding location on a magnificent 185-acre setting.
Visit Warrawong's website
3. Melbourne Runabout & Speedboat Club - Over looking the stunning Melton Reservoir it has two distinct functions rooms to cater for every event from casual to formal.
Visit Melbourne Runabout & Speedboat Club
4. Lozzbert Reserve and the Heritage Trail - Looking for a picturesque spot that will cost you nothing? There are tons of gorgeous parks and hidden spots in the Melton Council where you can get married for free!
5. My place - Call me lazy, but l think THE BEST place for you to get married - especially for a Legals Only Marriage - is my place. Save travel time, parking and expense of going to the Registry Office, and come on over :)
Do you need a celebrant?